Communications, Advocacy and PR Services
The EducationPlus Communications Department is here to serve and support our members. We provide assistance in developing effective communication pieces in a number of areas including print, video and web material. From designing a newsletter to producing an on-site video to writing a tax levy brochure, we can assist in your communications planning.
- Bond issue informational material & videos
- Community engagement planning
- Crisis communications assistance
- Graphic design & layout
- Letters to legislators
- Media relations & press releases
- Media training
- Signage, brochures and logos
- Special event assistance
- Strategic communications planning
- Video production & editing
Check our Crisis Sample letters for assistance on communication around tough issues.
For more information, contact Christine McDonald at 314.692.1233 or email@example.com.