Check out our professional development and learning opportunities for all stakeholders. From the Essentials to Restorative Practices to Trauma, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity, we are your partner in building healthy school environments where students feel safe and can succeed.
These training are the foundational character, social and emotional practices embedded in the everyday life of a classroom, school and community. They are the practices from which advanced character work build and are essential for growth and sustainability.
- Foundational Certification in Character Education
- The Anatomy of Class Meetings
- Creating Autonomy, Belonging and Competence
- Cross Age Structure
- Developmental Approach to Behavior Management
- Introduction to the State Schools of Character Process
- State Schools of Character: Application Writing Support
Restorative Practices build strong children by fostering healthy relationships and providing a way back when those relationships are damaged through harm. These practices thrive when people think about core values, strive to bring their best selves to their work and relationships and want to make things right when they mess up.
- IIRP Intro to Restorative Practices and Using Circles Effectively
- IIRP Facilitating Restorative Conference
- Restorative Practices Primer
- Restorative Practices: Circle Training for Secondary Students
- Restorative Practices Academy
- Restorative Re-entry
Addressing trauma, diversity, inclusion and equity in your school community is a must to ensure healthy and thriving students and staff. Our culturally responsive programming helps empower individual and schools to create safe and caring environments where all are valued and included.
- CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher
July 16, 2018 | August 30, 2018 | September 19, 2018 | October 17, 2018 | November 14, 2018 | December 10, 2018 AM | December 10, 2018 PM | January 17, 2019 | February 28, 2019 | March 6, 2018 |April 3, 2019
- CPI Verbal De-escalation Intervention Certification
September 20, 2018 | April 24, 2019 *registration opening soon*
- Interrupting “isms” Academy
- Social Justice through Service Learning
- Trauma-Informed Primer
- Trauma-Sensitive Academy
Not finding a workshop that fits your need? We can do onsite customized training.
Contact Erin Lee at 314.692.1252 for more information.