CharacterPlus offers low-cost membership in a collective of school districts that believe in a process powerful enough to transform school climate and create caring, safe and academically successful learning environments. The process recognizes that with a deep understanding of character development and training in multiple research-based strategies, educators build the most effective communities of character.
Members benefits include:
• Unlimited access to professional development workshops led by experts in character education
• National speakers on a variety of character education subjects
• CharacterPlus Certification in Character Education based on attending three workshops
• A $3,500 scholarship to the Leadership Academy in Character Education (LACE)
• Reduced registration fees to the annual CharacterPlus National Conference
• Superintendents invited to Superintendent Council luncheons featuring presentation by character education experts
• Reduced fees for data surveys to chart your school's culture through responses by educators, students and parents
• Networking opportunities to meet other educators focused on character• Guidance about how to apply for National School or District of Character
To learn more about CharacterPlus membership, please call Erin Lee at 314.692.1252 or email@example.com.