The REAP (Regional Education Applicant Placement) system is designed to assist school districts in securing qualified applicants to meet the specific needs of the district. REAP provides a national and regional database of applications for teaching, administrative and support staff positions.
For more information, visit www.MOREAP.net.
Particiating school districts search the REAP database to find the most qualified applicants for the position posted.
REAP saves time and money because it:
- Allows districts to post jobs online that are automatically posted onour national USREAP website.
- Reduces the cost of searching for candidates.
- Provides up-to-day applicant information.
- Provides quick and efficient retrieval of applicant information.
- Eliminates the storage requirements of paper applications.
- Allows emails to be sent to interested applicants about new job posting in the subject areas they have expressed interest.
- Allows applicants to express interesst in district job postings online.
- Allows applicants to attch resumes, letters or recommendation and transcripts to their applications.
The REAP process eliminates much of the repetitious effort of the job hunting process. In the past, applicants had to travel from district to district taking several hours to fill out each application. REAP removes the hassles! Candidates fill out ONE application and update this application throughout their career. This is a FREE service to applicants. REAP is available in many states and there is a National USREAP site. If you are interested in other REAP states, simply click on REAP States from the MOREAP.net homepage. If you would like more information or have questions, click HELP DESK from the MOREAP.net homepage.
If security is a concern, applicants can rest assured their information is safe with us. All Human Resources centers must adhere to our Member Service agreement. In addition, applicant information is stored on one of the most secure systems available, the IBM AS/400. All information between the browser is sent via 128 bit data encryption. Quite simply, that means that the data cannot be intercepted or decrypted before it reaches our servers. Once there, applicant information is on the most secure system available.
For more information about REAP, contact James Killion at 314.692.1205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.