*The outcomes and agenda below are examples of customized content in differentiated instruction.
Understanding essentials of differentiated instruction
- Culture of Learning
- Deep knowledge of students
- Deep knowledge of standards and learning progressions
- High expectations for all
Use backward planning to identify leverage points for differentiation
- Content, Process, Product
- Readiness, Interest, Learning Style
Understand the role of assessment in planning for differentiation
Utilize quality instructional strategies across all levels of readiness to support student learning
- Hattie's high-impact strategies
To learn more about customized professional learning, contact Sherri Kulpa at email@example.com or 34.692.1218.
You may also complete the online Customized Professional Learning Request.