Technology Leadership Academy (TLA) for Teachers
The TLA for Teachers will assist educators in developing the knowledge and skill necessary to use technology as a tool for more effective and efficient integretion in their clasrooms. Various free digital portals, applications and resources will be explored including Google and Microsoft applications. SAMR, LoTI and Grappling's will be explored as research based technology integration tools. This long-term academy is for all media or tech specialists and classroom teachers. Registration includes one day attendance to the 2018 METC Conference.
The academy goals are to:
- Improve teaching by integrating technology into lessons using SAMR, LoTi and Grappling's
- Develop a vision of how to use technology to improve student performance
- Assess tools and resources based on the needs of your students
- Research practical strategies for using technology in your classroom
- Expand your professional learning network
3.0 college credit hours available upon request. Contact Stephanie Madlinger at 314.692.1212 for more information.
For more information about the Technology Leadership Academy, please contact Director of Educational Innovation Stephanie Madlinger.