Technology Leadership Academy (TLA) for School Leaders
The TLA will assist in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to use technology as a tool for more effective and efficient leadership in their schools. This long-term academy is for all educational leaders (superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, curriculum or tech corrdinators). Registration includes one day attendance at the 2018 METC Conference.
The academy goals are to:
- Enchance digital leadership skills
- Develop a vision or how to use technology in your personal and professional life
- Assess strengths and needs of your staff in the area of technology
- Develop an action plan for using technology in your role as a leader
- Expand your professional learning network
3.0 college credit hours are available upon request. Contact Stephanie Madlinger at 314.692.1212 for more information.